Our dedicated corporate and commercial teams offer a wide range of services to business clients who value our positive and friendly approach.
By getting to know you, and understanding your business needs, we can provide accurate, timely and relevant advice.
Our solicitors are specialists in their field and can guide you through the process with the minimum of fuss. Our aim is to ensure that you and your business achieve the most beneficial outcome.
Our commercial client base is varied, encompassing start-ups, owner-managed businesses including plc’s, partnerships, local authorities, charities and wealthy individuals, all of whom receive the highest quality of service at every step of the way.
Over the years we have established a strong track record in providing legal advice to a variety of sectors and can draw on our wealth of experience to help achieve the best results for you and your business.
Main areas of expertise include:
- Company Formation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Sale and purchase of companies and businesses
- Management buy outs/buy ins and venture capital investments
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisation
- Shareholder and partnership agreements & dissolutions
- Joint ventures
- Funding, financing and security arrangements
- Share options
- Terms of Business
- Bespoke Commercial Agreements
- Agencies & Franchises
- Distribution, licence & supply agreements
- Taxation issues
- Information technology and Intellectual Property agreements
- Trade & Service Marks
- Registered Designs
- Data Protection
When advising on larger projects we are able to draw upon the combined expertise of our Commercial Law Teams to ensure that you receive the specialist advice you need at every step of the way.
For further details contact Craig Davies on 01827 317083