We provide an expert private client service tailored to the individual needs of you and your family and, if you wish, we will visit you in your home.
By planning ahead, you can minimise the impact of Inheritance Tax and ensure that your wishes are carried out.
We make the effort to get to know you and your financial and personal situation, so that we can advise effectively on the following:
- Trusts – setting up, administration and tax implications
- Probate and administration of estates, including post-death Inheritance Tax planning.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work
- Advice to the elderly client – including nursing home issues
- Care Home Fees, Care Assessments, Care Packages & Appeals
We can help you plan effectively for your future and arrange your affairs, so that your loved ones are clear about your wishes should you become ill or incapacitated.
As well as achieving possible reductions in Inheritance Tax payments, professional advice brings you and your family the reassurance of knowing that your affairs are in order should you face the unexpected.
For further details contact Emma Harrison, Desmond Saunders, Lucy Cooling or Ashley Latham on 01827 317070
HOME VISITS AVAILABLE