For Your Business
Our specialist employment team can offer advice and support on the issues that you are likely to encounter.
We offer help and advice at every stage of the employment process. Equestrian businesses often begin with informal and relatively flexible employment arrangements. Whilst this can seem at attractive at the outset it can make things much more difficult when things go wrong. We can provide the tools and advice to help you deal with effectively with incidents and manage your team positively and effectively.
We cover all aspects of the employment process including:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Contract of Employment & Offer Letters
- Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Business Reorganisation
- Unfair/Wrongful Dismissal
- Restrictive Covenants & Confidentiality
- Equality & Discrimination Cases
- Director's Service Agreement
- Absence Management
- Maternity & Paternity
- Data Protection
- Compromise Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Work
We also have a highly experienced HR Consultant available to attend with you and help implement HR plans (including disputes, disciplinary and grievance situations).
If you are experiencing problems at work you can contact us for advice.
Contact Jonathon Forrester on 01827 317079 or email@example.com.