CORONAVIRUS (Covid 19)
The health and welfare of our clients, visitors and team is of paramount importance. We sincerely hope that you stay safe and well!
We are still here to help you! Pickerings is open for business
We are just doing things differently!
- If you need legal advice you can call us on 01827 317070 or you can check the Our People section of the website to get in touch with our solicitors directly by telephone or email.
- Our team members are working remotely. We not holding face to face meetings but are using telephone conference calls and video links, including WhatsApp, FaceTime and Zoom.
- If you need to seek advice , just give us a call and we will find the most practical way to assist you whilst remaining compliant with Government guidance.
- It helps us if you can communicate by email and send scanned documents to us, but if you can't do that call us and we will advise on how to proceed.
- We are still picking up mail from our letterbox.
Calls may be diverted to team members working remotely.Calls received from us may be received by you showing number withheld. If you choose not to answer we shall leave a voicemail message.
If at any point you are concerned as to the identity of a caller from Pickerings - hang up and call us back on 01827 317070 to check.
Best wishes to you and your loved ones - we hope you stay safe!
An Award Winning Law Firm for You, Your Family and Your Business.
Based in Tamworth, we serve clients throughout the Midlands and beyond
We make it easy for you to get expert advice. Our conveniently located offices at Etchell Court have easy access at ground level and free onsite parking. We offer home visits and flexible appointment times.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: In light of the government’s new guidance in relation to the Coronavirus it is prudent to postpone the Employment Seminar scheduled to take place on Tuesday 24th March 2020. We have re-arranged the seminar so that it will now take place on Tuesday 23rd June 2020.
All attendees will be transferred to the new date. If the new date is not suitable for any delegate please contact us.
We will very shortly be sending out a leaflet to give you all information on some of the topics that we were going to discuss.
We are very sorry to postpone the seminar and trust that you will all appreciate the reasons why.
From September 2020 we will be offering a Solicitor Apprenticeship scheme. This Scheme will suit academically able and highly motivated school leavers who wish to qualify as a solicitor but would prefer to combine study with on-the-job training.
Directors of Pickerings Solicitors - Kate Pearce, Simon King, Sue Albini, Sue Hatton, Craig Davies & Jonathon Forrester
Ask Us a Question