For Your Business
Dispute Resolution & Litigation
Our specialist litigation solicitors work hard to find commercially viable solutions to any difficulties you, or your business, may encounter.
We are skilled in all forms of dispute resolution - whether it be through the court process, tribunals or alternative dispute resolution processes.
We offer our clients a broad range of expertise both in civil and commercial litigation matters. Below is an indication of the type of work we undertake:
- Debt Collection & Contractual Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Injunctions, including Mareva & Anton Piller Orders
- Partnership & Shareholders' Disputes
- Product Liability
- Road Haulage
- Liquor Licensing
- Gaming & Entertainment Licensing
- Contested Probate
- Bankruptcy & Winding Up Petitions
- Liquidation, Receivership & Administration
- Property Related Litigation
- Advice to Insolvency Practitioners
- Company & Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Construction Disputes
At some point most businesses will find themselves involved in disputes with suppliers, customers, partners or advisers. Our team has the experience to help find the a commercially viable solution and we always balance the potential recovery against the cost, time and risk involved in pursuing a claim. Since we deal with a wide range of matters including complex commercial disputes, we are skilled in adopting a tactical approach to get the best result for you and your business.
We can also advise those faced with Regulatory investigations and prosecutions.
Since we work as a team, we can can respond swiftly on your behalf and we deliver value by offering a high level of expertise at local rates.