For You and Your Family
Bullying At Work
If you feel that you are being bullied at work it can have a detrimental effect on your whole life and outlook.
Bullying can take many forms:
- Actual physical violence
- Threat of violence
- Spreading malicious rumours and gossip
- Unwelcome touching and sexual advances
- Misuse of power or position
- Deliberately excluding someone from activities
- Blocking promotion
- Blocking access to overtime when it is afforded to others
- Threatening job security when there is no justification for doing so
- Being undermined by constant and deliberate criticism
- Copying others in on critical emails and memos when there is no justifiable reason for doing so
- Sexual harassment
If you feel that you are being bullied at work, but are unsure of your rights, why not give us a call?
We offer a FREE, NO OBLIGATION 30 minute first interview which will help you identify possible courses of action.
(There is no obligation to go further.)
Call Jonathon Forrester on 01827 317079 or email email@example.com for details.