For You and Your Family
Neighbour disputes are more common than many people realise.
Living in close proximity can strain relationships and there are many factors which can potentially lead to a dispute. We are often asked: 'What can I do about my noisy neighbours?' but this is by no means the only problem we can advise on.
Common topics for dispute are:
- Noise nuisance and disruptive behaviour.
- Abusive behaviour and discrimination.
- Shared access and parking disputes
- Needing to access a neighbour's land to carry out maintenance or repair
- Party Wall issues
- Planning issues
- Children - noise, disruptive behaviour, ball games, skate-boards etc
- Neighbours installing CCTV
- Burglar alarms
- Overgrown & overhanging trees, hedges,bushes and tree roots
There are many different ways to tackle a neighbour dispute and we can advise on the most appropriate course of action in each circumstance.
Call us on 01827 317070