For You and Your Family
Our experienced litigation solicitors are able to advise on a wide range of property disputes whether you are a home owner, a landlord or a tenant.
The following are just some of the types of cases we cover.
- Possession/rent recovery (in relation to assured, assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies (including service of notices under section 8 and section 21 of the Housing Act 1988)
- Deposit disputes
- Rent and service recovery charges under long leases
- Claims of disrepair
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Neighbour disputes and problem neighbours
- Boundary disputes
- Planning permission disputes
- Applications for relief under long leases - forfeiture
- Disputes over financial interests in property (Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996) Mortgage disputes
- Misrepresentation (including Property Misdescription Act 1991)
With many years experience in this field, our property litigation solicitors can offer you practical advice and legal representation, if necessary.
For advice on property disputes, contact us on 01827 317070