For You and Your Family
Our experienced litigation solicitors are able to advise on a wide range of property disputes whether you are a home owner, a landlord or a tenant.
The following are just some of the types of cases we cover.
- Possession/rent recovery (in relation to assured, assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies (including service of notices under section 8 and section 21 of the Housing Act 1988)
- Deposit disputes
- Rent and service recovery charges under long leases
- Claims of disrepair
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Neighbour disputes and problem neighbours
- Boundary disputes
- Planning permission disputes
- Applications for relief under long leases - forfeiture
- Disputes over financial interests in property (Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996) Mortgage disputes
- Misrepresentation (including Property Misdescription Act 1991)
With many years experience in this field, our property litigation solicitors can offer you practical advice and legal representation, if necessary.
Simon King is a speaker at branch meetings of the National Landlord's Association.