We undertake a very wide range of children care related matters. Although we have extensive experience in this field we recognise that this is about you and your family. It may be a difficult and personal issue to deal with and it may be your first experience of the legal system. We can work with you to provide you with professional advice and representation.
Amongst the care cases we deal with are:
- Parents with learning difficulties
- Parents with mental illness
- Proceedings relating to unborn children
- Social services taking your baby
- Interim care orders
- Emergency protection orders
- Child abuse, whether emotional or physical
- Child neglect
- Child protection
- Contact and residence orders
- Shaken baby syndrome
- Non-accidental injury
- Fabricated illness
We act for parents as well as members of the extended family.
Contact us if you would like further details of our services.
Contact Richard Westley on 01827 317070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.